Pendant with real piece of wood from the RMS Titanic.
*As seen at the National geographic channel provided Titanic artifact exhibition in the Netherlands and Belgium.
*Now only available at the Elegant Curiosities etsy shop and Elegant Curiosities website.
At a special price.
* You will receive 9 pages info/certification.
>This wood was salvaged when chief officer James Adams was send out to recover bodies from the unfortunate victims of the Titanic.
There is still some for sale.. for 600 dollars per gram you can own a piece of titanic! This is a small fraction from some of the bigger pieces that I bought.
*The pieces of wood in the pendants differ in shape and size.
On picture nr 2 you can see the paperwork you will receive with this piece.
Metal: Silver plated. Nickel and Cadmium free metal.
•Measurements: The inner size of the setting is about 25mm and the setting about 3.8×2.8cm. The chain is ca 3mm wide. (if you prefer a specific lenght of chain please contact me).
• If you have questions about this item feel free to contact me.
• This item will be shipped with priority shipping, assigned and with tracking code. To make sure the item will arrive safely.
When the order is shipped you will recieve a message with the tracking code of your parcel.
• This item will be shipped out in luxurious gift wrapping.
• Note: I ship from the Netherlands.
Shipping time is on average:
NL: 2-7 days
Europe: 5 days – 3 week.
US, Canada, Australia: 2-5 week
World other: 2-5 weeks
• For more info see the policies section of the shop.
Elegant Curiosities is a one person designer brand.
All the items in the shop are made by Laila Verseput.
Thank you for visiting my Etsy shop.